We’re in a different ballgame today. The business landscape is constantly evolving and we must adapt and keep up to ensure the achieval of our corporate/business objectives.
It’s just necessary that we get our teams assembled for a Sales Kickoff. We need our teams fully ready and motivated to deliver their best performance amidst the changing times.
Let me share with you ways to make your Sales Kickoff more impactful and result-driven.
Ready Your Sales Team’s HANDS
– Product Knowledge Mastery- Have them familiarized with the offers in a deeper and experiential level to communicate it better to customers
– Account Bucketing- Maximize their ability to draw prospect-fit leads and nurturing them further for purchase
– Salesmanship- Equip them with the right skills to pitch, negotiate and close more deals successfully
Strengthen Their MINDS
– Be “In The Zone”- Lead them to natural high and mental toughness so they’ll have the unwavering drive within to perform amidst the challenges
– Commitment- Strengthen their buy-in towards the goals and objectives of the whole organization
– Discipline- Integrate winning behaviors in their system so they will deliver excellent results consistently
Touch Their HEARTS
– Pinpoint The Painpoints- Emphasize the need to understand the real customer requirements and develop appropriate offers
– Relationship Building- Get them to relate well and connect with customers to forge a lasting, mutually beneficial business relationships
– Helping Perspective- It’s not just about selling, but more of making a difference to customers
Holistically tackle these success essentials of sales kickoffs – the HANDS, MINDS, HEARTS
It will be best to partner with a keynote speaker, an excellent communicator with proven corporate/business experience to maximize the impact of your event.
Allow us to help you out with our proprietary Sales Kickoff Programs that’s highly relevant with actionable frameworks to equip your teams!
Contact us and let’s discuss your requirements further!
Mobile: 0967-2798567 | E-mail: email@example.com