Employees who have that “buy-in” and are positively engaged in an organization drastically improves efficiency and productivity in the workplace.
So as employees, as members of our organization, what efforts must we take to stay positive at work?
- WORK ETHICALLY
- Do good things even when no one is looking
- Don’t rob your company of time
- Never engage in office politics
- BE YOUR COMPANY’S BRAND AMBASSADOR
- Retell the good story about your company
- Go the extra mile and promote your products/services
- Be the first to patronize your brand
- ENOUGH OF THE “REKLAMATION” (Reklamo nang Reklamo)
- Be happy for the opportunity of work
- Cut the cycle of complaint
- Accept the fact that there are things that will not go your way in your workplace
So friend, positive ka nga ba? (Not with COVID ha? 🙂 )